I don’t make resolutions. I turn into a big bowl of pure fail if I do. So… this time it’s commitments. I can do those! I’m a pretty committed person.
- Socks for soldiers – knit 30 – 40 minutes per day. It’s not difficult, suck it up and do it girl – you enjoy it, the need is strong and you know it.
- Get stash replenished. 1/4 of purchases will be socks for soldiers regulation yarns.
- Learn color knitting and finish at least 2 major colorwork projects
- Finish Grylions socks. Geez!
- Make yourself some socks – your feet are cold, you silly girl!
- Finish your scarf – it’s beautiful and you know you want to. Besides, it was a gift.
- Make the freaking sweater – you know the one.
- Make at least one lace shawl.
- Get the divorce finalized and survive through it – well. It’s the best thing and you know it. You’ve moved on.
- Lose those pesky last 20 pounds. Again, it’s the best thing and you know it.
- Get back in school.
- Pay it back and then start paying forward.
- Get a new sewing machine and start sewing, quilting again
- Keep moving forward.